Q: How can I sign up for your newsletters?
A: It’s super easy—just click the link for the newsletter you want to sign up for and you’ll be taken to the subscribe page.
- Morning Brew, our daily business read
- Sidekick, for the best recommendations for smarter living
- Emerging Tech Brew, for all the technologies that will shape the future of business
- Marketing Brew, with the latest stories shaping the marketing and advertising world
- Retail Brew, with news and insights retail pros need to know
- HR Brew, made for the people in the people profession
- Money Scoop, to become smarter about your money
- IT Brew, the latest news and analysis of trends shaping the IT industry
- CFO Brew, stay up to date with the constantly evolving world of global finance
- Healthcare Brew, a weekly newsletter that delivers the latest news and trends in healthcare
- Incrypto, your source for all things crypto.
Q: How can I listen to your podcasts?
A: We have four podcasts, Business Casual , Founder's Journal, Imposters, and The Money with Katie Show. All four are available for listening wherever you find podcasts, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher and more.
Q: Do you sell coffee?
A: No, we don’t sell coffee (yet). But if you share our newsletter with 15 people, we’ll send you a coffee mug for all your caffeine needs.
Q: Are you active on social media?
Q: Is there a community to talk with other Morning Brew readers?
A: Yes! We have a Facebook called the Breakroom that we consider a digital water cooler for professionals to talk about news, resources, advice, and Brew content. You can join here.
Q: How do I unsubscribe?
A: Sorry to see you go. You can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any Morning Brew newsletter.
Q: Where can I submit feedback for the editorial team?
A: We appreciate all feedback whether it’s positive or constructive. You can fill out this quick survey here. Our editorial team reviews reader feedback every few days.
Q: Can I change the time your newsletters get sent? I’m not on Eastern time zone.
A: Unfortunately, segmenting our readers by time zone is a feature not currently supported by our email service provider. We are looking into other potential solutions, and as soon as we find one that works, we’ll make a big announcement.
Q: What is Morning Brew’s political bias?
A: There isn’t one. One of the central goals of Morning Brew is to maintain an unbiased, informative stance on current events.
Q: Do you only focus on US business news and events?
A: We often cover global news, but our main focus is on the US since that is where > 90% of our readers are based. As we grow, we hope to include more international news.
Q: Where can I find old editions of Morning Brew?
A: Here’s a link to our archive page!
Q: How does the referral program work?
A: At the bottom of each Morning Brew newsletter you will find your custom referral code and referral hub. The code is what you send to everyone you know and convince them to sign up for Brew, and your referral hub is where you can track your progress and rewards.
Q: How do I refer people?
A: Scroll down to the “Share the Brew” section of the newsletter and hit the “Click to Share” button to access your personalized referral hub. From here, you can share the Brew through email, social media, and more.
Q: How can I tell my referral count/ who I have already referred?
Scroll to the bottom of any Brew newsletter and hit the “Click to share” button. Under the “Your Network” tab you can review who you’ve referred to Morning Brew newsletters.
Q: I keep sharing my link with people, but my referral count isn’t changing
A: After someone signs up using your link, they need to confirm their email address (this ensures the email is legit). After they confirm, your referral count should be updated within a few hours. So if you’re not seeing your count updated, it means you need to bug your friends to confirm their email in their inbox.
Q: I reached a referral prize milestone, how can I redeem my Brew swag?
A: When you reach a referral milestone, you will be sent an email with a unique promo code so you can place your order on our store. If you're redeeming multiple prizes at once, you will need to place a separate order for each referral tier. If you can't find this email in your inbox or have an issue with your order, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
ADVERTISING / PARTNERSHIPS / MARKETING
Q: How can I advertise with Morning Brew?
A: Fill our partnership request form here. Someone on our incredible brand partnerships team will contact you with more information if it seems like a good fit.
Q: I want to partner with a Morning Brew product
A: We’re flattered. Email [email protected] and, if we think it’s a good fit for partnership, we’ll get back to you.
Q: I haven’t been receiving the Brew
A: Hope you haven’t missed us too badly!
There are a few reasons why this might be happening and some ways to fix this:
- Check your spam/junk folders.
- Email can be tricky and the Brew may end up there. If you find the newsletter, you should be able to right click and “mark as not spam” or drag and drop the mail back into the primary inbox. After a few days of opening it, your inbox should recognize it as not spam.
- Do you have a corporate or school email?
- The newsletter can sometimes bounce (get rejected) because of spam filters. We recommend requesting that your IT department whitelist @morningbrew.com—it's a pretty simple task for them. Otherwise, you can switch your subscription to your personal email address. They tend to be a bit more freewheeling.
- Accidental unsubscribe
- You may have accidentally unsubscribed! Scroll to the bottom of your last newsletter and click the link on the “Update your email preferences” button to check.
- Try re-subscribing
- If all else fails, use the subscribe pages at the top of this page and try rejoining the list.
If none of these are the case, email us at [email protected]. Feel free to catch up on any issues you’ve missed on our archive page.
Q: Can I switch over my email address to a new one?
A: Of course. If you scroll to the bottom of the newsletter and hit the “Update Email Preferences” button, you can switch email addresses without losing your referrals.
Q: I need to change my email address, but don’t have access to my old email.
Q: Why am I getting a double dose of Morning Brew each morning?
It’s possible you have subscribed using two different email addresses that are attached to the same inbox. If this is the case and you would like to receive the Brew once a day, you can go ahead and unsubscribe one of the addresses by clicking “Update Email Preferences” at the bottom of the email.
Q: I haven’t gotten my stickers yet
A: Due to the pandemic, the delivery of stickers has been significantly delayed. We are working our hardest to get you your merchandise as quickly as possible.
Q: Do you ship merchandise internationally?
A: We unfortunately do not send Brew merchandise internationally due to the high shipping costs. We suggest to our most loyal non-US readers to use a US address (maybe from a friend/family member). We’re actively working on a solution so that our international readers can get our referral rewards, too.
If your questions weren’t answered here, please reach out to us at [email protected] and a member of our team will follow up with you ASAP.